Still Here For you
We are open for business as usual; however we are operating remote workers where possible and we are still implementing the following precautions to reduce/ eliminate contact in an effort to support you whilst preventing the risks at the same time.
Ways we are helping remotely…
Our engineers can help identify hose and equipment via WhatsApp, FaceTime and Skype video call platforms. Simply phone Mark on 07889265759 for further information. Any product ordered following a call can be delivered without contact.
Our full catalogue is available online for 24-hour, 7 day a week orders. You can order up until 10pm for next day delivery anywhere in mainland UK. Please let us know if you would like us to activate your online account and credit facility with special pricing.
Further steps we are taking…
- We are cleaning our facilities continually throughout the day, and we are regularly cleaning all equipment including our vehicles and forklifts.
- All staff are following comprehensive personal hygiene instructions whether onsite, at the office or working remotely from home. We have also instructed a limitation on the shared facilities in branches, offices, kitchens and packing areas.
- We have implemented social distancing measures in our branches with a 2-metre space between customers and employees. Deliveries coming in and out of the premises are being sanitised for the benefit of all parties.
- All collections and deliveries are contactless without the requirement for signing on delivery. An email confirming delivery will be sent to you where possible.
- We have stopped all internal and external meetings, cancelled all seminars, conferences and all unnecessary travel across the business.